If you're having issues getting Recipes to work on your store, the first thing we recommend double-checking is that the app is installed properly. This sounds obvious, but it is often the cause of the app not working for many merchants.
Once you have installed the app from the App Store, you will need to ensure it is installed to the correct theme.
- Open the Recipes App
- On the Start page, scroll down until you see Install Recipes
- Once there Go to the Installation Options Button
- A drop down will appear from which you can select your theme
- Choose the theme you want and click install
- Then you're all set!
Go to the start page within the Recipes App
Scroll down to Install options and ensure the correct theme is selected from the drop down.
For more general help on installing apps from Shopify, keep reading:
- The Add app button on the app's listing page
- After you click Add app, you need to authorize the app in your Shopify admin.
We recommend referring to Shopify's App Install Guide to ensure you have done this step properly. You can read the help article and watch their helpful video here!